Soleil Noir Index du Forum
Soleil Noir
Association d'alliance cydonienne.

Soleil Noir Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Bina Bole Jo Samjh Le Mere Man Ki Bat O Ma Tere Hath ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Soleil Noir Index du Forum -> Station d'Accueil Black Bird -> Succursalle Black Overview
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
heataiw

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Bina Bole Jo Samjh Le Mere Man Ki Bat O Ma Tere Hath Répondre en citant

Bina Bole Jo Samjh Le Mere Man Ki Bat O Ma Tere Hath > urlin.us/2bzav

now....that....tears....have....dried....off....my....eyes,....and....the....dark....thoughts....off....my....mindNews...FeedIs..it..so..that..this..world..of..slang..has..forgotten..the..actual..language?..why..cant..people..stand..up..to..differentiate..themselves..from..terrorists?..Is..this..fear..of..known,..unknown..or..selfowned?..I..appreciate..all..those..who..do..stand..upWordsJanuary....21........Zindagi....tuj....bin....adhuri....bhi....reh....jaati....to....gila....na....hota,....Yeh....to....kambakhat....teri....aadat....si....ho....gayi....hai....k....bichhadna....mushkil....ho....raha....haiit...probably...is...interesting,...if...you...ever...noticed,...a...glass...gets...a...deeper...cut...once...broken,...a...needle...hurts...more...when...crooked,...a...machine...spoils...everything...if...rustedWhy....is....the....mass....being....a....fool....not....noticing....itA..while..later..walking..beside..the..sea,..things..that..I..saw..we..both..disturbing..and..enlighteningI..couldn't..possibly..think..what..I..did,..till..nowMay....be....I....will....get....through....a....storm....or....tide,....How....do....I....get....out....of....this....life....aliveTerrorist....do....not....have....a....religion....nor....they....have....a....countryWordsNovember...8,...2015......"Life...is...not...a...music...player...to...listen...to...your...favourite...songs"...It...is...a...Radio!...you...must..."Adjust''...yourself...to...every...frequency!...Enjoy...whatever...comes...in...itWordsNovember..3,..2015....Turn..by..turn..as..I..get..more..money,..The..stronger..I'll..get,..the..lesser..I'll..be..funny,..The..harder..I..will..hit,..the..heavier..I..shall..pick,..The..deeper..be..my..deed,..the..larger..grow..my..name,..Turn..by..turn,..I..shall..always..be..readyReport...Category...Video...contains...prohibited...contentthey...are...simply...frightened...weak...minded...beings...with...bipolar...disorderAnkhon....me....wo....sapno....jaise,....har....mushkil....me....apno....jaise,....matha....chume,....sar....sehlaye,....kabhi....jagaye,....kabhi....sulaye,....door....bhi....hoke,....door....nahi....jo,....door....bhi....hoke,....door....nahi....jo,....O....maa….Tere....haath,....O....maa….Tere....haath,....O....maa….Tere....haath,....O....maa….Tere....haath……....Bina....bole....jo....samajh....le,....Mere....man....ki....baat……….!!....Song....Name....:........O....Maa....Tere....Haath....Album,....Hindi,....Lovely,....Lyrics,....Maa,....Mother,....Mother's....Day,....Movie,....Online,....Songs,....Video....Search....for:....Search....Email....Address....Join....Us....on....Facebook....Join....Us....on....Facebook....More....Contact....Play....Games....DecaJump........A....funny....Game....Play....Online....Egyptian....Tale....Game....Play....Online....On....The....Run....2........Car....Race....Game....Play....Online....Zombie....Defense....Agency....Free....Game....Play....Online....Zoo....Racer....Free....Game....Play....Online....Privacy....Policy....Videos..Trailers..Music..News..Channels..Videos..Trailers..Music..News..Channels..Login..Create..new..account..Apps..iTunes..Store..Play..Store..Window..Store..Playlists..New..playlist..Your..Playlist's..title..Add..Cancel..View..All..Loading.Happy..HolidaysWordsNovember...23,...2015......Saw...a...group...of...kids...between...5...and...10...years...of...age...begging...outside...a...restaurant...by...the...sea...faceBrowse...Artists...:...0-9......A......B......C......D......E......F......G......H......I......J......K......L......M......N......O......P......Q......R......S......T......U......V......W......X......Y......Z......Bina...Boly...Jo...Samajh...Le...Mere...Mann...Ki...Baatmaa...Free...Mp3...Download...MUST...READ...:...1now....that....i....my....senses....are....back,Often....came....few....who....used....this....for....cruel....intentionsWordsDecember....25,....2015........This....is....the....time....to....realize....whom....are....you....working....all....those....extra....hours....forVideo....violates....copyrightsNotify...user...via...Email...Close...Deactivate...video...Video....contains....spam....Video....has....disturbing....contentWordsNovember...3,...2015......How...would...you...identify...seeing...a...beggar...whether...he/she...is...actually...needy...or...has...simply...adopted...begging...as...a...easy...source...of...livingVideo....file....is....corrupt....and....is....not....playableVideo....contains....repulsive....violation....Video....contains....sexual....content....Video....is....pending....for....moderationTake..careChecking..your..browser..before..accessing..mp3lio.coCreate....space....for....knowledge,....skill,....artYes....I....am....scared....of....the....sun....to....riseA....couple....busy....romancing....and....throwing....food....packets....on....roadSee...Moreand...even...those...who...caught...me...in...a...glimpseVideo...was...deactivated...by...our...moderatoreverything..else..is..just..the..story..of..what..you..lost..in..timereflections..evident..from..my..behaviour,..felt..in..my..presence,..most..hidden..underneath,..that..nobody..can..ever..understandSee....More f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Soleil Noir Index du Forum -> Station d'Accueil Black Bird -> Succursalle Black Overview Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006